In today's high-tech environment, young people have become digital natives who enjoy learning in a computer-based interactive learning format. Therefore Lofdal Christian School have decided to re-evaluate the way our learners learn in the classroom, and are proud to say that our school is utilizing a completely digitized curriculum from grade 4 to 12.
Unlike the traditional textbook curriculum with a dry, one-dimensional presentation of lessons, we make use of an online curriculum that has a diverse, vibrant mixture of entertaining lessons, assignments, quizzes and more. Fun-filled lessons are created to captivate the learners attention and engage them in their learning.
Benefits of SwitchedOn Curriculum
No Additional Hardware or Software
Text to Speech Function
With Cognia’s standards-based protocols and holistic approach to accreditation and certification, our school and our students are empowered to succeed.
Cognia Accreditation represents the unified policies and procedures for accreditation and certification from its Accreditation Divisions:
- North Central Association on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA - CASI);
- Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC); and
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS - CASI).
University Requirements For American High School Diploma
- ACICS (Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools);
- DETC (Distance Education and Training Council);
- MSA (Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges);
- NASC (Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges);
- NCA - CASI (North Central Association - Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement);
- NEASC -CIHE (New England Association of Schools and Colleges - Commission on Institutions of Higher Education);
- SACS - CC (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools - Commission on Colleges); and
- WASC -Sr (Western Association of Schools and Colleges - Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities);